Chief Product Officer
JustGratitude is a lifestyle apparel brand where gratitude, optimism, and passion come first. We believe more gratitude, optimism, and people doing what they love is needed in the world and are doing something about it. Our people aren’t just our greatest asset; they’re family. We live and breathe gratitude, optimism, and passion, and we are always striving to be better.
About the Role
We are looking for a Chief Product Officer (CPO) to head up our product division as we look to launch during the summer of 2021. You’ll be a key part of the leadership team, leading product teams and product operations. If you’re excited about multi-dimensional challenges and building things that have a deep impact, we’d love to hear from you. This is a role directly reporting to the CEO, with real influence on the direction of the company, and the benefits and compensation are set to match the ideal candidate.
- Contribute to the brands’ vision and product strategy
- Lead on the creation of product systems, processes and operations
- Innovate new products and open up new areas of growth
- Lead on designing new products and getting them to market ASAP
The Ideal Candidate
- Is excellent at creating new systems and bringing them to life.
- You deeply understand the different tools around product management and know when to apply them.
- You can coach others and grow the next generation of product leaders in the organisation.
- Experience in growing successful product teams and create new processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energy and passion for what you do is a must.
- Know when to employ different product management styles
- Develop and support other designers
- Identify market opportunities by leveraging your knowledge of the industry
- Set up and manage teams, knowing when to hire and bring in new skills to the team