Grow2Gether is a personal growth community where together we achieve more. We create spaces for connection, collaboration and personal growth to raise human consciousness and help humanity to become a better version of themselves. We are passionate about creating a better world for current and future generations. Our people aren’t just our greatest asset; they’re family. We live and breathe personal growth, and we are always striving to be better.
About the Role
We are looking for graphic designers, video creators, storytellers and overall content creators, who can come up with compelling unconventional and unorthodox content ideas and create them! We don’t care if you’re new fresh to the workplace or working on your third act. Just as long as you love coming up with insightful and relevant content ideas and have the skills to make them.
- Creating impactful content for one or more of the many brands that Grow2Gether Network services.
- Working with a wide range and quality of video and static imagery and turning them into content (video clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy, etc.) for individual platforms and audiences.
- Collaborating with our creative, strategy, design and social teams to contextualise content for each individual platforms and get content out on time.
- Honing your design, editing and copywriting skills using standard industry software and social platforms.
- Working with your teammates to capture trending moments, deliver and receive feedback, all while keeping a clear, enthusiastic and proactive attitude towards content creation.
The Ideal Candidate
- Uses and creates on social media daily (or wants to use this opportunity to do so)
- Has an ability to make relevant content across contextual to all of the main platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, TikTok, Snapchat)
- Has experience and skills in at least one if not all of these areas: design, video editing, social media copywriting
- Has a passion for or education in videography, design, and in making creative content on social media platforms
- Can provide content examples from social media accounts
- Is proficient in one or many of the Adobe Creative Suite programs or equivalent
- Is eager to continue to learn and evolve in other efficient and effective ways to make social-first content
- Responsible, accountable, deeply passionate about their own personal interests and hobbies
- Kind, compassionate and empathetic because you love collaboration
- Thrives working in a team and also independently