Media Design Manager
Grow2Gether is a personal growth community where together we achieve more. We create spaces for connection, collaboration and personal growth to raise human consciousness and help humanity to become a better version of themselves. We are passionate about creating a better world for current and future generations. Our people aren’t just our greatest asset; they’re family. We live and breathe personal growth, and we are always striving to be better.
About the Role
We are looking for a Media Design Manager to oversee our creative processes for planning, designing and distributing content across our digital platforms. You will manage our creative teams which consist of graphic designers, video creators, storytellers and overall content creators, who come up with compelling unconventional and unorthodox content ideas and create them! Your role is to make sure everyone is on track and is coming up with insightful and relevant content ideas that bring value to our community.
- Develops our content strategy with the rest of the creative teams and communicate through the organisation
- Ensure our social media and content strategies are aligned with our business goals and brand objectives
- Oversee the creative processes and design and making sure everyone is moving in the right direction
- Assist in creating impactful content for one or more of the many brands that Grow2Gether Network services (as required)
- Working with a wide range and quality of video and static imagery and turning them into content (video clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy, etc.) for individual platforms and audiences
- Collaborating with our creative, strategy, design and social teams to contextualise content for each individual platforms and get content out on time
- Working with your teammates to capture trending moments, deliver and receive feedback, all while keeping a clear, enthusiastic and proactive attitude towards content creation
The Ideal Candidate
- Uses and creates on social media daily
- Has an ability to make relevant content across contextual to all of the main platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, TikTok, Snapchat)
- Has experience and skills in design, video editing, social media copywriting
- Has a passion for or education in videography, design, and in making creative content on social media platforms
- Is proficient in one or many of the Adobe Creative Suite programs or equivalent
- Responsible, accountable, deeply passionate about their own personal interests and hobbies
- Kind, compassionate and empathetic because you love collaboration
- You can coach others and grow the next generation of product leaders in the organisation.
- Experience in growing digital media channels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energy and passion for what you do is a must.
- Develop and support other content creators
- Set up and manage teams, knowing when to hire and bring in new skills to the team